Computer and Business Services was founded in March 2000 with a goal to offer the best products and services at cost effective prices to our clients. Today, 22 years later, we continue to fulfil this objective with a qualified team serving customers across Saint Lucia and the Caribbean. We are looking for a Shipping Officer to handle all aspects of shipping and receiving.
- Be responsible for all outbound and inbound shipping
- Schedule shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
- Communicate directly with Sales, Accounts, Purchasing, Brokers, Shippers and their Agents about matters pertaining to shipments
- Maintain general awareness of inbound and outbound shipments
- Communicate with partners on shipping related matters
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Handle issues arising in shipping
- Passes in CSEC Mathematics and English
- A Tertiary Education would be an asset
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Great attention to detail
- have a willingness to learn new skills.
- be self-motivated
- be a team player
- have strong written and oral skills
- be willing to function beyond the regular call of duty
- be honest
- be the holder of a Driver’s License
Job Category: Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Castries
This job is no longer accepting applications.