Computer and Business Services was founded in March 2000 with a goal to offer the best products and services at cost effective prices to our clients. Today, 22 years later, we continue to fulfil this objective with a qualified and experienced team serving customers across Saint Lucia and the Caribbean. We are looking for Sales Executives to join our growing team.
We need candidates who are absolutely driven to succeed.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for communicating the benefits of and selling our products and services. As a professional you will be responsible for initializing and managing the relationships with customers. As the initial point of contact between CBS Ltd and its prospects or clients, you will have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Lead Generation.
- Maintain client records.
- Maintain relationships with customers and business partners
- Sales presentations and product demonstrations to existing and prospective clients tailored to the audience needs.
- Contract negotiation with existing and prospective clients.
- Meet or exceed sales targets.
- Assist in creating price schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Prepare sales reports and monthly reports.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs and/or promote products and services.
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Minimum of a Tertiary level education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365.
- Deep Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Knowledge of the IT Industry.
- Sales Experience is an advantage.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Openness to feedback.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to serve customers during off hours.
We appreciate all applications. However only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.