Computer and Business Services was founded in March 2000 with a goal to offer the best products and services at cost effective prices to our clients. Today, 22 years later, we continue to fulfil this objective with a qualified team serving customers across Saint Lucia and the Caribbean. We are looking for ICT Technicians to join our team. As an ICT Technician you will be responsible for providing technical support to our clients.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- ICT certifications such as CompTIA A+, Network +. CCNA would be an asset.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and DNS management.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking skills
- Working knowledge of common cloud services (O365, GSuite, Azure, AWS) would be an asset.
- Experience with IP cameras
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a practical solutions-based approach.
- Experience with building / maintaining networks, printers, application support, OS, firewalls.
- have a Willingness to learn new skills.
- be Self-motivated.
- be a Team player.
- have Strong written and oral skills.
- be Willing to function beyond the regular call of duty.
- be Honest.
- be The Holder of a Valid Driver’s License.
Job Category: Technical
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Castries