Computer and Business Services was founded in March 2000 with a goal to offer the best products and services at cost effective prices to our clients. Today, 22 years later, we continue to fulfil this objective with a qualified team serving customers across Saint Lucia and the Caribbean. We are looking for an AP Accounts Clerk to join our team.
- Enter Vendor invoices
- Ensure payments are processed timely;
- Process check requests
- Maintain vendor accounts
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Address and respond to any vendor inquiries
- Tertiary Education – “A” Level in Accounting
- CSEC Passes in Mathematics and English
- 2 – 5 years of experience in the accounting field
- Prior knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting or similar software would be a plus
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with Payables would be an advantage.
- have a willingness to learn new skills.
- be self-motivated
- be a team player
- have strong written and oral skills
- be willing to function beyond the regular call of duty
- be honest
- be the holder of a Driver’s License