Business Support Officer
Computer and Business Services Ltd, located at L’Anse Road, Castries is seeking a suitably qualified individual for the post of Business Support Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of equipment and parts brought in by customers and Couriers.
- Scheduling and dispatching of technicians to appropriate locations according to predetermined schedules, customer requests or immediate needs.
- Preparing work orders for and/or receiving work orders from technicians.
- Liaising with customers on matters dealing with job completion and satisfaction.
- Responsibility for customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Maintenance of the filing System
- Passes in CXC Mathematics, English, Information Technology
- Minimum of a tertiary level education.
- Be the holder of a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of the IT Industry.
- Ability to serve customers during off hours.
- Be willing to function beyond the regular call of duty.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Openness to feedback.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a willingness to learn new skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Be a team player.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We appreciate all applications. However only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.